What to Expect
During the course, you will learn all the pottery process in basic: hand-building techniques, how to use the potter’s wheel, glazing techniques, decoration techniques. Specially, you will have a chance to control the kiln for your pottery work fired.
Pick 8 lesson of 10 lesson bellow:
- Lesson 1: Hand building – Basic of wheel throwing techniques
- Lesson 2: Surface decoration – Basic of glazing techniques
- Lesson 3: Firing techniques (students will fire their own ceramics)
- Lesson 4: Hand building – Pinching pots
- Lesson 5: Hand building – Coil building techniques
- Lesson 6: Hand building – Slab techniques
- Lesson 7: Surface decoration – Carving techniques, wire faceting techniques, embossing techniques.
- Lesson 8: Surface decoration – Making color slips (mixed between ceramic pigments and clay)
- Lesson 9: Mold making – Making and using plaster mold
- Lesson 10: Banding wheel throwing
Ready to take a class?
- Fee (per person): VND 1,680,000 (Tue to Fri), VND 2,020,000 (Sat and Sun)
- Time: 8 Lessons x 2 hours
- Firing: 2 finished products
- Note: fee for extra firing length x width x height x 105
- Valid: 8 weeks
- Discount: 5% for 2nd long course, 10% for 3th long course